Where do you get your Christmas tree from?

If you cut yours down, where do you go to do that? And do you have to pay something to the park recreation service or is it on your own land?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If I was going to do the "pick it out and cut it down" thing, I would go to a Christmas tree farm. They groom the trees so they are the right shape for Christmas and they replant them every year.

kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I go to the Christmas Tree Farm, and they cut it down while we guzzle warm cider.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Box in the attic. I don't believe in shooting my own tree every year.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol.. the box in the garage, spiders and all!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Ours also comes from a box in the garage. It's red and green -- very festive. The box is red and green, not the tree. That's just green.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Attic! We used to get a live tree every year until my mil gave us her artificial tree, looks great so we'll use it until it falls apart! LOL
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 12:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Christmas tree farm! If I had to put up a fake tree, (except if one or more of us was allergic) we wouldn't have a tree at all!. There is NOTHING like the smell of that Douglas fir tree softly permeating the livingroom, or the beauty of the lights reflecting off the ornaments and icicles in the dark when the kids are all in bed and the Christmas music is playing softly in the background as I wrap the presents and place them underneath it. I photograph our tree every year, and we all sit around looking at the pics from past Christmases and saying, "Oh yeah, I remember THAT one!"
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008