Problems with mirena??? adult content

Does anyone else have issues or has had issues in the past with the mirena IUD??? i got it put in six months ago...i now have large ovarian cysts, i haven't had a period at all, i know im not pregnant because i have had scans and tests done repeatedly but i have all the symptoms of being pregnant....i have nausea, bloating, abdominal pain, hearburn, weight gain, fatigue......I just want to know other peoples experiences!!!

mikenjess

Asked by mikenjess at 5:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• Oh jeez my response would be WAY too long to put here lol. The short answer is: I had TONS of problems from it. Here is the long answer (it's a journal that has most of the problems that I had with the Mirena).

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ive had minein for a month & had no problems
    marinesweetie

Answer by marinesweetie at 6:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• my boyfriend could feel the string on mine... said it felt like sandpaper against his head.. so i had mine taken out after a month of no sex...
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I just gor my mine 24 days ago and the only problem i'm havng is bleeding not spotting
    Mommabearofone

Answer by Mommabearofone at 8:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I had mine put in back in November and the only problem I have had with it is really long spotting.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 10:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• At first it was ok...i felt fine then the crap hit the fan...i started to have all these crazy symptoms....neddless to say i am having surgery to have these large ovarian cysts. removed and they are also taking out my mirena and tying my tubes because three beautiful babies is enough for me...Thank you for sharing your experience and i am relieved to know i am not the only one having a problem even if only one other person is!!
    mikenjess

Comment by mikenjess (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011