37 weeks and a strange pain

I am 37 weeks pregnant one centemeter dailated with my second child. I am having this strange pain i never had with my first the inside of my upper legs and this is going to sound wierd but im not sure if its my butt or my back that is killing me. but i cant even hardly walk or roll over in the bed or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Baby is pushing on a nurve is what my dr told me was happen when I felt the same way.If you can get in a bath (No soap) and relax rub your belley lightly to get the baby to move have a back masage when u get out to help with the pain. It may go for a while but it will presist till baby is borne and you will feel that spot for the rest of your life.It is not so bad as when you were pg but you will feel it. Sorry I know it hurts but try to relax that will calm the mussels. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I had that while I was pregnant with my 2nd child. They told me it was my sciatic nerve and it wouldn't go away until I delivered. Thank God I had him at 37 weeks, I don't think I could have gone much longer. I haven't had any issues with it since the pregnancy and I just delivered my 3rd child so, I don't totally agree with being able to feel it the rest of your life.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 8:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2008