my son is allergic to his shots? should i keep getting them or not?

kristenstaples

Asked by kristenstaples at 2:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Health

• What do you mean by allergic? And NO, you should not continue if he is having reactions.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• no my son had awful reactions i kept getting them by the 16 month shots he had signs of autism. do not. atleast get mercury free. if hes having a fever or swelling or is sick from them. id stop immediately. his health is more important then state regulations you could always catch him up when hes older if you need to.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 4:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• While most mothers here will tell you that vaccines are "required" and are a "positive" in the end... I NEVER vaccinated my kids and will NEVER vaccinate. I feel they are unnecessary and down right dangerous!  You should visit www.VaccineTruth.org and www.vaclib.org  There is tons of information there on vaccines the dangers and the truths...  They will also help you to recognise danger signs of allergic reactions and what to do after...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• what one person does or thinks doesn't mean it is right for everyone. Be cautious when making a decision on whether or not you wish to continue vaccinating. If your son is having an allergic reaction the first thing you should do is immediately notify your doctor. He is the one to best assess the situation and advise you based on your individual needs. Good Luck.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008