Shy Ultrasound?

Anybody get really excited to find out what you're having, and the little baby decided to be shy?

That happened with my first one. After 30 minutes rated G baby movement, we decided we had to come back another day. And our Ultrasound Tech. didn't come for another month (not her fault, she only comes once a month).

I get an ultrasound tomorrow, and am crazy excited. I just hope it won't happen like last time (it was a girl last time by the way)

charisma10

Asked by charisma10 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm supposed to go in this Thursday..oh I hope the baby is in a moving mood. =) GL with yours.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My little guy was shy the whole time but we got a second glance of him spread eagle and that was all the glance we got. When I had to have an ultrasound at 38 weeks and the tech told me "Still a Boy!" I was so excited to finally know for sure! :-D
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I know several people that this happened to. We chose not to find out the sex of our's, so of course he happily showed it off all the time! Our tech told us to look when he had a penis-free shot, which meant we needed to look away a lot!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i found out at JUST 17 weeks...GIRL!!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Look it up if you want to but if you drink really cold water or orange juice before u go in it will make your baby more active and move ALOT more. You should try it. It never hurts to try. Good luck
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 3:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I say the same thing as nikincarlos drink really cold water.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My baby was shy as well. She had her legs crossed! We had to visit a 3d ultrasound place to find out for sure.
    Anonymous