Do you think clean music choices are important?

Look up new song created by 2 mom's who take matters into their own hands.youtube -Electric Baby doll.Thumbs up mom's

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, clean music is very important.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Very important.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yes. This is why as a family we listen to artist like , Secret Agent 23 Skidoo, They Might Be Giants, Justin Roberts and The Laurie Berkner Band. We love Kids Place Live on Sirius XM. I will have to look up what you are talking about as well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It makes a difference in my life, I imagine it would for my kid as well.
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• positive lyrics are what's important. they can and do set a tone for your attitude, whether you're 4 or 40.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have always listen to many different kinds of music. My kids have been to tons of concerts and I think as long as you talk wtih your kids and are open to what they are listening to you should be okay. I guess for me music is important and we listen to whatever we are in the mood for be it rock, country, jazz or broadway shows. My kids have been exposed to all of it and now that they are 14, 12, and 9 it is so much fun to listen to what they like and dance around the house with them.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• No. I don't think it is important. I don't mind my kids listening and singing Lady Gaga or some such.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• What is "clean music"? My kids listen to what ever I have on, I don't see any reason to have different music for kids, whatever is on the radio is fine.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• We don't censor music so...I guess I don't really care. My kids listen to whatever we listen to and it sure isn't "kiddie" music (gag). My husband likes Metallica, AC/DC, The Who, Train, etc. I used to listen to mostly country but the kids have got me hooked on Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Pink and Black Eyed Peas (yes, they were listening first and got me hooked on it). We listen to just about everything and I don't have a problem with most of the songs.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Your environment impacts you regardless of your intentions.What you see and hear are implanted in your sub concious regardless of you noticing it or not.If you allow your children to listen to main stream radio don't be surprised of the results.Peace and Love ,we are all in this together.
    Mommy1234321

Comment by Mommy1234321 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011