Have you ever seen an angel/spirit?

How come you hear about people who see angels or can talk to spirits? Is this some kind of gift or one you can develop?

mamastyles

Asked by mamastyles at 7:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i can't say i've 'seen' them..i have felt them, though. sometimes, you know its there, whether it be positive or negative..the ability to discern the difference is a gift, i think, that some can grow or increase..but there are those who simply do not possess discernment.

you have to be open to it. IMO. some people are closed-minded, and therefore, refuse to believe or recognize spirits. they even go out of their way to negate anyone's experience.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My Dad sees them a lot. He called me & said an angel woke him from sleeping and she was bright & smiling. She was hovering over their bed. He said why are you here & she just smiled, flew over him & dissappeared. I was shocked & wanted to cry because I had a secret, I was Pregnant with a little girl! My Dad was so happy he cried too :)
    Anonymous

• Often people have caught them on camera and never realized it or noticed.You should look through some old photo's and you are bound to find one.They often come as a light form in the shape of an orb. A light, see through circle(spirits)
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Have seen both many times.

Like DullScissors said ... you just have to be open-minded.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes and yes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I don't think I have but,I would like to be able to see a few family members.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• When I was younger probably around the age of 17 I started seeing shadows pretty regularly. They didn't really try to hide themselves & were bold enough to show up right in front of me on occasion. Though I didn't feel like they meant any harm I still did not like it. My mother called a priest in to cleanse the spirits out which I thought was really dumb & wouldn't work at first but after that they were completely gone.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• To the best of my knowledge, I haven't seen an angel. But the Bible says that we can entertain angels unaware, so maybe I have and just didn't know it. There was a couple of times when I sensed a demonic spirit; once inside a house and once outdoors. I have a two pictures that are a bit strange. One was taken at my niece's wedding. In the corner, right at the ceiling, there is an orb of light. The other one is of my husband and son when they got baptized. There is a light right in front of them. Not saying those lights are angels, but not saying they're not either.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I saw 3 orbs in a picture i took of the sky overlooking the lake. I love it because I only knew 3 people who had passed at the time. It's probably one of the most reassuring pictures I've ever had to look at and know there is life after death.
    mamastyles

Comment by mamastyles (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I never have.
    Peacefulpanda

Answer by Peacefulpanda at 8:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011