Just outta curiosity (internet stalking question)

OK, so my b-i-l was dating this girl from the Phillipines (has green card and all). Turns out, this woman is married to a very wealthy older man (you know the story there, lol) and was looking "to get out" of her marriage...or so she said. Anyways, after only a couple months of living together, she decided she wanted to live with her husband again due to the fact that he had loads of money and my b-i-l doesn't. Now, she's stringing him along telling him she loves him and wants to be with him in a couple of YEARS! SO, anyways. She's texting him, checking his email, checking his facebook. She even has access to his facebook and was talking to me yesterday pretending to be HIM!!!!! (now, that part confused me, because my brother-in-law and i dont really talk one on one. he normally just talks to my husband.) She even made up a fake facebook account using her nieces pic to spy on him. Now, I consider this internet stalking, what do you think????

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• All he has to do is change his facebook password and she no longer has access to his account. Again, simple email password change and that's taken care of too. I don't know that its stalking because she's not attempting to meet him, and he's aware of the situation. If he changes all his passwords, and phone number, and cuts off all forms of communication with her, and she's still hacking his accounts, then it might be stalking. Right now its just some psycho girl who has him under her finger and it would appear he's not doing anything to stop it.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree. Did he give her his Facebook/email passwords at one time for "trust" issues? Or is she somehow getting these herself...?
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Well she might be paranoid and jealous but its not stalking till she starts actually doing something like calling him every 5 minutes or so but i do agree with the first poster, everything can be changed if he wants it to just by changing a few passwords and numbers
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• He needs to change his passwords and not really stalking if he gave it all to her, but she is being a bit possesive and psyco considering "she is married" and for her to think "he should put his life on hold for a couple of years or so" is beyond me, what nerve. She sounds as though she thinks she is a walking piece of gold. Best thing he could do is tell her to hit the road....the longer he waits to change all his passwords etc., and rid her, the more he just brings it on himself.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• she needs to get a hobby and you need to intrduce your b-i- to a nice single girl.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• ABSOLUTELY is stalking and he needs to ? I don't know what to do .
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• lol, love the comments! well, i guess what happened was she had his account info for "security" issues. And, when they broke up, things got outta hand, she was texting him every five minutes, calling him non stop. She even freaked out over the facebook games and kept sending him things asking "who is this person? why are they talking to you"....and im one of those people! She really does need a hobby, she's stressing him out. My f-i-l is afraid the boy's gonna commit suicide or something!!! He quit his job, shows no interest in looking for a new one, and quit taking care of himself. It's crazy. I don't understand it, myself. I'd completely block her from my life, if it were me. But, he thinks he can "keep" her or "win her back" somehow.....so he created a new facebook account, gave her the info and wont let anyone he knows on it. It's just stupid, if ya ask me. ne ways, thanks for all the responses, loved em!!!!!!!
    shaysmommy5810

Comment by shaysmommy5810 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011