Bad back pain

my back is in really bad pain causing a headache. i took a migraine pill because the headache was so bad. but the back pain was still there used some bengay around tailbone but noticed trouble with walking. and now i note pain going all the way through to my stomach, i am waiting for hubby to come home so i can get checked but it may be hours before he gets home. i took a hot shower earlier to to help. any other ideas to calm it down?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• Call the ambulance.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I always take 2-3 alieve and lay n a heating pad or soak in a really hot bath. try to relax and take your mind off of it.
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It can be any number of things from Kidney Stones, a Herniated disc, a pinched nerve.....call your doctor
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I had the same pain earlier this week. It was so bad and it was shooting through my back. I couldn't stand up straight and I contemplated going to the emergency room. Someone on CM advised me to switch from heat pads to icing my back every 10 mins. Plus taking Ibuprofen. It helped but I was still in a lot of pain. But i stuck with it and did it everyday and i continued to take a ton of Ibuprofen. Now I am feeling better. I even bought some Salonpas pain relieving pads and now I am feeling a lot better. I still have back pain but every day it gets better. Thanks to the cm moms who gave me some advice. I also had to take it easy but I periodically did some stretches. It takes time but it does get better.

True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011