What family member or friend do you really hate talking to?

I have both, a friend and a family member.  My sister for one.  She is so wrapped up in drama that I can't share anything fun or happy with her.  The second one is a "friend" who I often complain about on here, lol.  Our most recent tift is that she wants my 3 year old daughters old clothing even after I have told her several times that I'm not giving anything away this time.  We just got the tax check so I got all of our kids new wardrobes.  I already gave her the old clothing from this episode of clothes buying.  The clothing that was just bought with the tax check will be saved for my 1 year old daughter, not given away.  Most of the shirts will be ruined anyways, that's usually what happens.  But the jeans I am saving.  She doesn't seem to be getting it and has asked me 3 times today already.  She is NOT in NEED of clothing or I would have bought her daughter a couple of outfits.  They too are getting ready to get their tax check.  Your turn, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My brother because he's an ass and he seems to think he has a God given right to talk down to everyone including our mother. This jackass actually told mom that she's 'a tub of lard' and taped these printouts of excercise routines to her refrigerator last night! the worst thing of all, is that she's not even fat, but now thanks to that douche bag she thinks she is :(
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 8:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• ughhh my mother in law ..
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My sister. She complains about her life when everything is given to her. She is grateful for nothing, and still thinks the world owes her.
    Anonymous

• I recently stopped speaking to the friend I hated speaking to..no point putting up with it, ya know? And I don't speak to any Family that I don't enjoy speaking to, same reason - no point.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• my sisters they are both asswipes
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My SIL. We just don't click, in fact she just doesn't click with anyone. And I, being the nice person that I am, talk to her (even though I would really rather not) at family parties so she doesn't feel left out. I just hate doing it! She's so negative! She's always making little side remarks at me and I just never say anything.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My father in law... I love him to pieces but my god he interrupts and doesn't listen to what your saying and doesn't care if your wrong or right. Like for instance we took our son in for a cough and fever and when my father in law called us to tell us that he wanted the out come he then got PISSED because we didn't fight for cough syrup because the cough was caused by an ear infection so they gave him some meds for that! UGH!!!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My family doesn't speak to me anymore for different reasons. I apologized for me and they are unforgiving. I had a friend similar to like the one you were referring too and we just recently stopped because I had enough. I don't want to be friends with someone who is very negative, putting me down, or never happy and not there unless they need something. I miss my family dearly though and hope one day we all make mends
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 8:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• A certain in-law.I try to avoid her as much as possible.You know,some in-laws are so miserable it makes you want to break the law,in a manner of speaking!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 8:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• 1) I find it amusing to see that you have a "friend" that you hate to talk to. WHY do you consider that person a friend?

2) No. I have no friends I hate to talk to... because if I hated to talk to them they wouldnt be considered friends.

3) Sometimes I have a family member who I try to avoid. My step dad. He grew up in a small town in the mid west and is SO small minded that he can not deal with how things are done in different places. If it isnt done exactly like it is done in hicksville IN then it is the stupidest thing ever and why would we even consider doing it.
    Anonymous