BIRTH RAPE....

So I was reading a post about birth rape.... Are you serious..... My doctor had to remove my placenta by hand... did I want him to NO was it painful yes..... But was it RAPE??? NO... just people wanting a quick way to make a buck..... I find this completely crazy.....i had my water broke did i want that ...no

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A rape because the placenta didn't come out on it's own?  I'm must not be understanding the question because that doesn't fit MY definition of RAPE.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• And people made money off of this?
    I would only want someone to do that if there was NO OTHER way....but you do what you got to do.
    Anonymous

• Sorry I just read a post saying people were suing Drs and midwives because they done procedures such as breaking water, turning breech babies and such when the parents didnt want it...... so now they are calling it birth rape and suing the DRs and midwives...I find absolutely crazy and unreal!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My doctor had to pull mine out to or I was going to die because I wouldn't stop bleeding. If thats rape he saved my live doing it in the process.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 8:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I say its way way to make a buck... man I could be rich....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• omg this is just crazy. my dr had to check my cervix two days ago. first time i had to go through something like that. i was uncomforable but was it rape uhhh no! people blow my mind at the stuff they do!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Well honestly if you tell a dr you dont want a medical procedure done and they do it, that is wrong. HOWEVER rape? no.. doesnt even match the definition of rape.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• This is insane to me!!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Absolutely ridiculous. Maybe they're talking only of corrupt doctors who do unnecessary procedures. I think, though, that this is taking the piss out of the actual meaning of rape and is incredibly unfair to many women out there who have been through the horror of rape.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I was absolutely amazed when i read it...... I just thought ... I didnt want all this done but I had to for my health and my baby.... I couldnt help but post it to vent! LOl!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011