So uber done with drama!!!

Wasn't it supposed to leave once you got your diploma? Like my ex won't leave me alone!!! I mean come on!!! and working at the IRS is like high school all over again. who else is sick of this drama this world has to offer?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 8:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have always had a natural immunity to drama. Funny my friends and hubby often say that I seem to over look, not acknowledge, or am completely blind to drama.  

I wish I could explain how I came about having this talent... but I cant.  I simply dont have drama in my life.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• A bit of drama makes for an interesting life!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Drama likes to follow those of whom want nothing to do with it. That's how it is for me. I just ignore the people bringing it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yeah, I'm not big on drama and just tend to keep myself out of it. I understand though that it can be hard to avoid it when it involves people you have NO choice but to spend time with, like co-workers. Very frustrating!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I try to just look at drama as entertainment and spicing things up. It seems like the more I try to AVOID it, the more the people around me tell me their drama. So to keep myself sane, I think that I am watching a soap opera, lol.
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Oh my gosh I am sooo sick of all the drama and now I'm just trying my best to avoid it. Just when I think it's over, people start again. And they don't stop. I'll do whatever it takes to avoid it. I've already deleted my email accounts and started screening my calls. My husband wants us to change our numbers. We are knee deep in it and just can't seem to get out.
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 8:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• OMG, I work for the most juvenile dramatic high school people in the world, and they're senior citizens! Always stirring crap, but I just sit back and laugh.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 9:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I just deleted a bunch of drama makers off my Facebook lol as for co workers head phones go in and mind goes away
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• you work at the IRS? Where's my check???? lol..j/k....women = drama
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Meee... I'm sick of it, lol.

kittrick

Answer by kittrick at 9:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011