How do i know if im pregnant or menstrual?

Ok i need advice. I spotted really light pink in beg of jan then again a brownish color a week after that. I was 2 weeks late with my cycle and when it did start it was very light not enough to fill a tampon every time i changed it. I went to the dr right before i was a week late of my cycle and they did a stick pregnancy test and it came back that im not pregnant. I finished my cycle about 4 days ago.. and im having lower abdomine cramping. I also had this same cramping all month in january and feb. My husband was home on r&r and i was on the pill for about a month and forgot to take my pill a few days.

So please.. anyone with advice.. i can use it. Please and Thank You!!!

Asked by at 8:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be stress and it could be pregnancy.Get a home pregnancy test and ease your mind.

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• get a blood test done for peace of mind

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 9:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think with the "weirdness" I would want a doctor to test me again... it could also be stress though.

Answer by angelm523 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thanks everyone for the advice.

Comment by (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2011