Do you coupon?

Where do you get them and how much do you save weekly/monthly?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 9:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• everyday I do, I do not go to the store without my coupons
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I try, off line, in the mail and the newspaper.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Not usually, though if I see a coupon deal under the product I'm buying, the pros tend to weigh out the cons. I used 2 coupons yesterday and saved $2, but it didn't really matter since it was $200 worth of food and groceries. (Had to pay the person helping me with my groceries the money I saved since they work on tips alone). I do look at coupon deals, but only if its in front of me at the store...

Now if it was pizza coupons when ordering out...I use to collect those and use them in a heart beat.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• sometimes
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have just started. There are a lot of websites that tell you exactly how to coupo. Sometimes you can even get things free becuase you can use the stores sale, the store coupons, and manufacture coupons. The websites tell you all about it and there are lots of websites with free printable coupons. Southernsavers.com is a great site to start on to tell you a lot about couponing and a site to print coupons for free is couponmom.com. There are several more, i just always go to google or yahoo and type in 'free printable coupons'. It becomes an addition, lol, but it is a great addition to have because you can save sooooo much money!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yup, I'm a couponer. I get coupons from the Sunday paper, from company websites, coupons.com, etc. Last week I got $30 worth of stuff from Rite Aid for $3.
    Anonymous

• i do if it's a coupon for a product that i use reguarly! :)
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 10:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• We use coupons as much as we can, although some things we'd just rather buy the bulk/cheaper price (Costco).
    Sunday ads & coupons, online coupons, Loyalty Shopping Dollars w/ the co., flyers that show up on the door--anywhere they can be had!
    I cut out a lot that never get used, but I don't mind, if it means that, for things I don't use regularly, I will have one when I need it. Then, there is also comparing a "generic" brand against the coupon price--don't just buy it coz you have a coupon when you can get an equivalent product even cheaper than that.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 8:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• sumtimes...the newsppr
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Newspaper and couponmom.com
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2011