Best workout DVD?

I've been looking for a good cardio workout DVD. I have a good latin dance one that's really fun, but I'm looking for a change.

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i love the zumba dance workouts....very fun!!
    kdm077

Answer by kdm077 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Turbo Jam. I feel like I'm always posting that when people ask about workouts, but seriously, I love the whole series. They are a lot of fun but very intense if you want them to be! I've been doing them for the last few years (in addition to running, swimming, etc) and I never get sick of them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I like Insanity,however it is not for beginners. It is a very intense difficult workout regimen.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The FIRM "Classics"...simply the best. Or any of the BSS sculpting systems. However, if you want to get really toned, buy some workout DVDS from Cathe Friedrich. ,,,,she is the best. :)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011