NEED HELP!

So I had my thyroid removed three weeks ago because I found out that I had medullary thyroid cancer... I now am going through CEMO/Radiation... anyways they cut me across my neck and I have this humongous freaking scar across my neck... I don't want it to be noticeable... any ideas on how to make it less obvious? also the cancer made me gain like 30 LBS at first and now I dropped no lie 35 in 3 weeks and they still haven't regulated my hormones... what should I do... I dont want to gain all the weight back but I don't want to lose anymore because I am 5'11 and 160 LBS... if I lose anymore I will look sick but if I gain anymore I look pregnant... Please help

lynn.cox22

Asked by lynn.cox22 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• ~*Hugs*~... first of all ya have enough you are dealing with about thinking how other view the scar much less adding weight gain/loss to the list!!! You need to snag a blankie, do some couch surfing, and watch some stand up comedy or funny movies!!! Lifting your spirits, whch is good for your health, is more important than what others think!!! Let them think what they will, they don't have to meet your maker for ya! ~*Wink*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• for the scar wear fancy scarves and turtle necks or big necklaces as for the weight just eat a regular balanced diet and try to exercise as frequent as possible
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2011