Do you ever feel..

Like someone is discriminating against you?

I've felt this way for a while now. I had a job last year for 3 months and I had to quit because of some stupid idiot I worked with, otherwise I was going to get fired. I then found another job and only had it for TWO DAYS because the lady that hired me said I couldn't BS enough. I don't even know what the hell that is supposed to mean.. And now I'm looking for another job yet again. My husband just keeps putting me down, and doesn't appreciate the fact that I'm trying. I've tried sending in resumes.. I can't even get a job at freaking Sears or J C Penny.. And the fact that I'm pregnant doesn't seem to help..

Had to vent. Sorry it was so long. Thanks for reading and what not.

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Getting a job in today's economy is not easy for anyone.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Apparently keeping a job is harder for me.. Either way, I'm screwed.
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You should show him some statistics, getting a job is near impossible these days for anyone.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 9:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... have you tried "positive affirmations" each morning when waking up? I personally do a "gratitude Journal"...

Hope all goes well, ya find a job, and POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Tell me about it! Had the same problem..they are not suppose to discriminate because your pregnant but exactly that happened to me.i didnt get a job because i was (unfortunately obviously lol) 5mos pregnant. I cant find a job for nothing in this world...not helping is that I'm from Germany and all my references are therefor...from Germany :) My husband is on my butt too because of that..I mean all i can do is send in resumes and keep applying/looking...! Very annoyed by the current situation!
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011