Valentines day with a new 'boyfriend"

Ok i can admit me and this guy have been moving FAST. We have only been dating for 4 weeks and we basically live together. Feel like we have known each other for years. Yes we have had sex...all the time. We always go out no matter where we just have fun and enjoy each other. we have met each others friends, and families. BUT i havent dated in years. I have no idea what to get him for valentines day...or should i even get him anything? We made reservations at this restaurant for that day but thats all we have discussed about that day. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Get him a card that tells how u feel.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You have kids and moved a stranger in that fast? Not judging, just worrying that might be dangerous and confusing for them. It sounds like you are giving him enough.
    Anonymous

• Anon my son is 1 he isnt confused...this guy and my cousin were friends so he isnt just a complete stranger.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• im in the same boat myself i was looking at pyjama and nice mens soaps and stuff but i think it'll end up being chocolate and some good ole sex with me dressed up ( maybe some whip cream) happy vday regardless
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011