Do you think your greatest strength is your ability to make wise choices?

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 10:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Yes, I do feel I make wise decisions most of the time. I've gotten better as I've gotten older too, but I've always been pretty responsible.

However, I am also wise enough to know that I don't know everything and that makes a big difference too...it means I know when to seek out additional information before making a decisions. A lot of people aren't wise enough to know that they don't know, KWIM?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Unfortunately not. What seemed to be wise choices at the time turned out to be terrible mistakes. I wish I could rewind my life back about 7 years and get a do-over.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• No. My greatest strength is being able to endure and recover from whatever happens that is out of my control.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• As I have gotten older, I do feel that I am wiser and it is true, that when you get older, you wish you had known, what you know now…
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes, more often than not but I am always learning. I'm not the greatest at picking stocks, lol!
    Anonymous

• my greatest strength is the ability to make stupid choices (that seem to be good at the time) but that I learn from them, and never make that choice again! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• No. I can and do make wise choices, I feel. I honestly couldn't say what I believe my greatest strength to be... But I don't feel that it has anything to do with making wise choices - I recognize the importance of the occasional mistake and the lessons we must learn from them enough to not wish to never make any... Not that I don't try to make the best decisions I can at the time of deciding, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think some of my greatest strengths are the ability to love, and the ability to forgive...but though they are my greatest strenghts, they are not my most used strengths.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 8:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think my greatest strength is the strength itself that God has given me to get through very difficult times. I have been through alot in life and none I would wish on my worst enemy, yet somehow I have always managed to the strength to pick myself up and look life in the *face* and keep going.

Answer by gemgem at 9:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I do feel like I make wise choices. One of those includes the choice to continue to educate myself all the time and understand that there is always room to learn.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2011