Can I get help w/ an Ebay email response question again?? :/

I posted the other day about eBay and an issue I was having with a seller.

DH feels that if I send this it's too confrontational and she may be upset with me.

I appreciate the help and have one last question. Does this sound okay to send or should I forget the last email that was sent to me expecting good feedback? I don't want to sound confrontational.

Hello, I'm sorry that the auction didn't fair as well as it was expected too. I too am not "a store just a person selling some items out of my home...." Whether I waited for the invoice or paid right away, the shipping cost listed in your auction is the shipping charge I expected to pay. But from you last email I was expected to wait and pay for shipping & additional fees after the auction ended (...i had to pay for listing the item, packaging it up, taking it to post office...). I too like positive feedback when selling on eBay but I also expect people to be honest & truthful in how their experience was with me. Which is why I'd rather not leave feedback for this transaction. Once again, I'm sorry that the auction didn't fair like it was expected. I do wish you much success in your future sales and purchases on eBay. Best of Luck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• I don't know what the original situation was, or if the other person was confrontational or not...but I would offer just to let it go. I know ppl can be nuts about bay stuff (from personal experience). If they gave you a bad review that was unwarranted, maybe you can dispute it with ebay.hth
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• thanks. I just don't want her to expect a positive feedback score. I'm the buyer so I'm not worried that part. Just want to explain why I'm not leaving it for her and where the problem was. I'll just leave it alone like you two said. thanks again

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011