Help! How can I make my hair look alive?

Today my dh and I went out and my hair looked so so when we left the house but when we got home omg it look dead looking flyways here and there frizz here and there it just looked really stringy...my dh even said it looked like crap...I did not take it personal bc it was true and that is one thing I like about him he does not hold back, so no biggie there I just want for my hair to look happy.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Happy Hair! I find that washing my hair with apple cidar vinegar once a week gives it body, strips it clean from all build-up, makes it look shiny and adds to my coloring! It smells strange but it works great!
    Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 10:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• BIG SEXY HAIR and SLEEK SEXY HAIR works wonders.... I had the same problem until my friend that work at a salon told me to go with these products... now I have thick, smooth (NO FRIZZ), and bouncy hair... even when it is humid out! My SO complements me on my hair every time :)
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• What is your hair type? To me, it sounds like you have very fine hair. Yes, BIG SEXY HAIR have some GREAT products!! Check them out!! Practice round brushing also! It gives lasting full body throughout the day! It's time consuming, but for a night out it is well worth the time. :)
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 1:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2011