When did you start feeling nauseous and experiencing morning sickness???

I am pregnant with my first- super excited to be pregnant again after having a miscarriage a few months ago. I have been pretty tired and hungry, but other then that I'm feeling good- I was wondering when people started to experience morning sickness?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always know that I am pregnant by the fact that I am nausious. I start feeling it about a week before my period is even due. But it never gets to bad. Just a really hungry feeling and OH SO TIRED!
    heatherduve

Answer by heatherduve at 10:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My first pregnancy I had zero symptoms. This time I was sick from week six up thru week 13. I'm finally started to feel better but still am quick to gag over some foods.
    mamatel

Answer by mamatel at 1:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think with me it was all in my head because once I got the confirmation on the test I felt sick. Realistically, I think around 6 weeks along was when it really kicked in with my girls. With my boys, I was nauseated, but didn't get sick unless chicken was involved. G'luck to you and congrats.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I don't recall exactly when it started, but for me it never ended.... I was okay as long as I got something to eat right away after getting up, if I waited too long I would throw up because I didn't have any food in there! I also had an over-active gag while pg, so if I wasn't careful, I could gag myself & it would make me throw up--& I wasn't even feeling nauseous! I never had anything that I couldn't smell or eat, but my sis couldn't handle raw chicken--her DH had to fix it when they ate it.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 8:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It was before I found out. And it never stopped.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I never had nausea or morning sickness with either of my boys. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones too :)
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Both of mine started around 6 weeks and was mostly at night time! If you don't get it, consider yourself lucky!!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011