What Do You Think Of My Cereal and Milk?

This is not real cereal and milk its a candle I made.

It do smell just like the real thing though!

I used cookie dough fragrance oil to scent it!

I'm a Candle Designer and Product Developer for my small biz.

My customers love to decorate their kitchens with this candle.

Do you like it?

Sakinsglow

Asked by Sakinsglow at 10:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I do not really "dig" the candles that are supposed to look like things. =/ I prefer basic ones.

Anonymous

• Thank you Anonymous! My customers don't like basic candles, so there fore I don't make them. I started my career out as a candle distributor and all we sold was basic candles and I loved them!
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think it's cute. Almost made me want to take a piece and munch on it, hehe. Is it scented? A co-worker of mine has a candle that's made to look like a cup of coffee, with the coffee beans in it and it smells just like coffee.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• @ That girl thank you so much! Yes I forgot to mention that it smells just like the real thing. I actually scented it with cookie dough fragrance. It smells delicious!
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I like the fruit and milk, but I don't really understand the cookies in there, or cookie dough scent for cereal? Otherwise I agree, it is a creative and fun idea!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I love it! I'd totally buy candles like that for myself and family. It's very creative and I like things out of the ordinary.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes I like it makes me want to take a bite...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• @ Spotted Pony thanks the cookie thing , thats going on in the candle is suppose to be a cerea l by the name of cookie crisp. Have you ever heard of it? You can Google It. It was a very tasty cereal lol.
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• @ Nanixh thank you so much! I like unique things aswell! Thank you for liking my creativity! My candles are truley one of a kind. I try to be different with my candles.
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• @Butterfly lol thank you so much!
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2011