Would you pawn/sell items to those guys on "Pawn Stars"?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• I know these guys have to leave room for resale, but I DO NOT think that the items the show features on TV are compensated for. They could give a lot more money for some of that stuff. Just recently I watched an episode where a man took in like the first collection of Sports Illustrated magazines in mint condition. He wanted $1,000 and they gave him $750. They are probably worth $3500-$4000.
    countrystrong

Answer by countrystrong at 10:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Which one is that? If it is the dad with his son and daughter NO.. I think they are crooks. The old man with his sons is cool tho..

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Pawn Stars is the one in Vegas..and ye, I would. Hardcore Pawn are the jerks in Detroit..and I would never do business with them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It would depend on what I had and if I wanted to part with it or not. But if it was something that I would want to sell then yes, I would sell to them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It's a show on History Channel called "Pawn Star"...The store is in Las Vegas called "Gold and SIlver" I think...It's an old man, his son, and the son's son..3 family men..
    girliemom0406

Comment by girliemom0406 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree with GrnEyedGrandma. I think the guys on Pawn Stars know their stuff alot better than the Hardcore Pawn guys. If they aren't sure about something, they will bring in an expert. The people at Hardcore Pawn are a bunch of jerks. I don't even watch it anymore.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes. They know their stuff! Chumlee is my favorite, but I love all the Pawn Stars guys. My Men and I love the show and want to meet the guys one day!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Love that show!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• depends on what it was but in general yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If I had some to pawn/sell and I was in Vegas, yes I would. Love that show...Chumlee cracks me up, especially the episode where he was gonna be on "Who wants to be a millionaire?" LOL
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 12:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011