how did you loose weight after baby?

I am 1 month and 1 week pp and i was wondering how you lost weight?

mommy2be2008123

Asked by mommy2be2008123 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• breastfeeding and bikram yoga.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• You're supposed to lose the weight? Crap, I must have missed that memo. Good luck.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

ohh thats why my jeans before her don't fit...darn...lol...drink water a lot good luck

Anonymous

• I have lost 4 jean sizes in 2 months... my magic secret? Good old diet and exercise. Really, thats the only way that has ever worked for me. I have struggled with my weight for a long time. I managed a weight loss center, actually.. and using that weight loss centers plan (it was LA weight loss.. but that was over 4 years ago so it could have changed since then, I dont know..) and exercise... thats all that has worked for me.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 9:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• breastfeeding, weight watchers, and lots of exercise....I am 3 months postpartum and i am down over 50 pounds and am still loosing.

lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 11:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• oh yes! for those who want to take the weight off, breast feed only the first 6 months and start introducing baby food once a day after that. nursing does magic to ur body! walk alot n hold ur stomach in while walking. don't eat carbs at night. have one piece of small junkfood a day, preferrably early, because its natural to crave. n drink at least 2 liters of water. then move up to three. ur uterus still shrinks n with every period u'll lose more. walking really helps too!
    good luck*_*
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am 4 months pp and have lost 32 lbs, I have been using a product that helps with portion control and hunger management, if that is an issue for you let me know.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:00 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am 4 months pp and currently weigh 50 lbs less than I did when I got pg. My secret. I lost 32 while I was pg and the last little bit because I was gravely ill two weeks after birth. Since then I have breastfed and exercise. I walk 60 mins 4 times a week and lift weights 3 times.

Not a fun way to loose, but since it happened I am keeping motivated through it.
    LoneStarLadie

Answer by LoneStarLadie at 11:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It's still early for you--you will naturally lose some if not all of your baby weight, it just takes time.
    Cafe Suzanne

Answer by Cafe Suzanne at 9:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Here are some reviews look at these and see what you think http://www.livenbig.com/WeightLoss
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 6:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009