Where is your favorite place to vacation?

liteofmine71

Asked by liteofmine71 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Travel

• any place warm, fun, different or exciting. I believe in exploring as much as I can so we have never vacationed at the same place twice. Every year we sit down together as a family and talk about where we want to go and what we want to do. I usually have a couple of ideas in mind and we vote from there.

It makes vacations so much fun and we all get to help decide where we are going.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My favorite place to go in the world is to France
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I haven't had an actual vacation since I was younger. My family would go to Garner State Park in Texas. We'd go camping in a real tent and use facilities that was shared through the camp...outdoors, fishing, jumping off a stump into the water... ahh memories lol. I want my kids to experience the same type of thing that made me happy, but we have yet to do any real family vacations. We're waiting on the baby to be old enough for us to do such vacations.

Right now we're at the visiting family stage of family vacations. We're living in Okinawa, Japan right now adn I would love for the kids and us to go camping or exploring here on the island...close to home, but at the same time...new area of the world to look at.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2011