How tired are you right now?

need to make dinner still and move my sleeping dd from her stroller to her bed had a late shopping walk run out of muk (milk) but i am lazing on my couch trying to type this and get hold of my aunt i just feel run down and it doesnt help knowing i have an early am tomorrow to watch my nephew at 5 am when my dd and i are use to getting up at 8-9ish

Ladyrosa

Asked by Ladyrosa at 10:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am pooped, only got a few hours sleep, couldn't fall asleep then when I was tired enough a damn freight train came thru (that would be my husband snoring LOL) so I am dragging but today. But I am off work at 2:30 then can go home and do whatever so that will be nice.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 1:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm tired right now. I should be going to bed because I didn't sleep well last night and I know tomorrow is going to be a long day! It is almost 11:00 PM here and I only slept about 3 hours last night!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Exhausted. Slept like crap the past two nights in an uncomfortable hotel bed while visiting my Husband's Parents in AZ..plus We walked a ton the whole time We were there. It's a good tired, as the whole visit was a blast. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• plus i just got confused weather or not this went up but i see that it did so never mind
    Ladyrosa

Comment by Ladyrosa (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I know what your saying. I get completely overwhelmed all the time. I have to keep reminding myself this is only temporary. It can be so difficult at times but we keep moving on. Take the good with the bad.  The good however out ways the bad for me. I hope you too.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 11:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm tired too. We just drove from part of Missouri, to Kansas, all the way to Oklahoma, to Texas and landed in New Mexico for the night. With three little ones, and a dog. I am soooooooo done for the night. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• its 11am im not that tired
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011