Who does your DH back in a confrontation? You or his friends?

My DH apparently cares more about his friends than my feelings. So much for a feeling of solidarity in the relationship. He'd probably choose a divorce over not inviting his jerk friend to our house. I can't even tell him not to invite the jerk over, cause I'm sure I'd lose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• mememememe
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• me
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Me. Cause he knows he has to come home to me...and he doesn't want me to be mad at him lol
    Not to mention that I'm usually right anyway lol
    Anonymous

• That would sure be nice... Yeah, he agrees that I was right, but just thinks I should let go the fact that the guy walked up to me at a social function, in front of a casual friend and my child and called me a bitch and told me off over something that DH had said I was in the right over... He agrees that his friend was wrong, but said nothing to him about it and thinks I should just forgive him...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm sorry :( if his friend called me a bitch and my man didn't defend me, I'd be really hurt and we would have a fight
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yeah, it definitely hurts...=-(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Me
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011