Never have I heard anyone brag as much as she does....VENT/Question!

Seriously? What happened to modesty? What about taking a compliment, but not gloating? lol Then again, she doesn't wait for the compliment...she just gives herself one! lol
I can't figure her out?... Do you have someone that just gushes all the time how great they are, how much they know, or how much they can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. It turns out she had no self-esteem, bad social skills, and was just trying to fit in and get people to like her.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes and I just smile and nod lol. My mom told me a long time ago that often, when someone excessively brags about something, that whatever they're bragging about is the very thing they lack. I've found it to be true on many occasions :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I hate people like that. They usually aren't as great as they make themselves out to be. I brag, but not about myself. I brag about my Husband and Our Son because They are perfect to me and I am so proud of and to have Them.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• sadly i know a lot of people like that. I feel that some of these people do this just to feel better about themselves becuase in all reality they are not that confident. Therefore they try to cover that up by putting themselves on a pedistal (i think i spelled that wrong)
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yes. i'm married to one of those. poor me. lol.

but i do know a few ladies like that. i wish i could give them a piece of my mind to shut them up, but i have to be polite.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think when people talk about themselves like this they think that they are usually better than everybody else.They also try to make themselves out to be some other person than they really are. Usually, some people can see right through them.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2011