Vague rant.. (sorry)

Okay I just peed on a stick and it's positive. I've been on birth control and I've been using condoms, honestly. Seriously sperm are stupid. Okay, sorry I sound so childish now, it's just a bit of a shock I guess. Seriously I mean it was so unlikely, do you ladies think it's worth getting my tubes tied after this? I've got six children already, my gosh I'm a little panicky now, we can cope financially but still, bit strange. Oh and how do I tell my husband? Because I'd finally convinced him into the idea of no more children or not for a long long while and he'd kind of compeltely decided on that, oh dear. Suggestions? Thanks, sorry about the vague rant.

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 3:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you used birth control and condoms consistently and correctly? I guess if so, it was just meant to be! That's some strong sperm. Congrats!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, I never forgot to take a pill. And the we always used a condom, not quite sure how you can use them wrong.. Seriously strong sperm :S!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL, didn't you just ask about taking a test? Well, congrats! I know it's not what you planned, but blessings come in all different packages, you know? Honestly, I would just tell hubby, "Oops!" Apparently you two are very good at making babies!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yeah I had one on me, and just wanted to know whether there was any point!
    Apparently yes..
    I'm blaming him this time..hehe.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• There must be a good reason for that baby. :) Both my sisters and I are bc babies.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I had my first son on bc andcouldn't believe it. Then my husband and I decided that we wanted a baby and i stopped taking the birth control...4 Days later i WAS PREGNANT!
    Sweetie1202

Answer by Sweetie1202 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008