False positive???? EDIT!!!

Ok so today I took a pregnancy test cuz dh was pressuring me it said I was pregnant I didn't believe it but it was my 1st morning pee. I took a 2 nd one that afternoon and it said not pregnant I'm confused
HELP!!!! Ok so I took another test this morning and it was negative. :/ I'm wondering what I'm.doing wrong now . I don't get how I can get one positive and 2 negatives hubby is gonna be crushed

16yearoldmom92

Asked by 16yearoldmom92 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• False Negatives have a much higher rate then False positives. Chances are you are pregnant.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Should I test again?? I'm lost. D: Idk this is way different from my 1st pregnancy
    16yearoldmom92

Comment by 16yearoldmom92 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes give it a couple of days and test again.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• That's because one pee had more hcg hormone than the other one. That's completly normal. Those aren't positive unless the hormone is in your system. I'm sure it's positive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree, I'm sure it's positive, but I'd wait a day or two and test again. Good luck! :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2011