Hi need some answers

Ok last month I was spotting for a day n I took some hpt n it was faint + thn waited for period this week it came on feb8 n was bright red/pink so I thought was my period bt I didn't have any cramps at all usually I do when my period is here but nothing n today it was light and it's going away like I'm done wit it and I feel this pain like twinge on my left side of abdomen it's more uncomfortable thn pain bt my cramping so I'm just curious as if anyone had this before n thought was their period but was implantation? I had it for only 2days now usually period is about 4-5 days pls help I will take a test mayb 2maro mrng

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• To be sure you should take another test. I did not have this happen to me but I know some women spot lightly during implantation. If the test comes back negative, you should make an appointment with your doctor. I wish you the best of luck and hope it is positive :D.
    llctaylor

Answer by llctaylor at 11:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yea i had implatation bleeding and passed it off as a early light period but a month later when af didnt arrive i took a test and was a bfp will never make that mistake again
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 9:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2011