Spin-off.... So if men could breastfeed....

Would anyone care if they nursed in public uncovered?

I am thinking yes cause of the creep out factor but not for the same reasons.

But if men in general started to breastfeed would it be taboo for them to do it in public to some?

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't think anyone should breastfeed in public. Find a private room if not your home. But if my husband could breastfeed you better bet he would be getting up in the middle of the night with me :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree male or female cover it up. Its a wonderful bond between you and your child, but that's where it should stay, I don't wanna see your nipple/boob. And I'm with mrs. coop if he could we'd be splitting that deed 50/50 for sure!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I know a lot of women like to feed in public, but I agree try to cover up a little, it may offend some and may not offend others. I myself was not one for feeding in public, I like to keep my boobs in the house so to speak, if at all possible.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm from the South, and around here if a man isn't wearing his shirt while mowing the lawn....well, lets just say before he's finished, he'll be putting his shirt back on. So, I'd say a man would be "flogged" for breast feeding in public. My cousin was so into the "Southern Culture" she was letting her new born cry during her mothers funeral instead of breast feeding in public!!! She waited until she was in the car on the way to the cemetery and then covered up so well, I thought the baby would suffocate!

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I do not think men would do it if they could.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My son tried to "nurse" on my husband a couple times and my husband yowled in pain like a baby. I can't imagine my husband not wimpering or whining about the "pain" so I doubt if he was able to nurse in public that he would.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 8:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think breastfeeding is the best thing you could do for your child. However, I don't think everyone should see you while you are breastfeeding. If men could do it, I would be happy because he could share the duty with me. No sense in me having sore boobs all the time.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011