What would you do if your fiance suggested inviting his ex (who still wants him and flirts with him) to your wedding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I wouldn't be happy about it but did you ask his reason? Maybe he wants to drive the point home with her?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• f that. i could see it being ok if your all friends but if she still wants him no that is going to cause drama on your wedding day
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Umm no I wouldn't be okay with that at all. What reason does he have to invite her? You should sit down with him and voice your feelings. He is marrying you and an ex shouldn't even be a concern.
    llctaylor

Answer by llctaylor at 11:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I feel that there is no need for an ex to come to your wedding even if he/she is your friend. Unless he/she is friends with both of you, which i think is highly unlikely. I would def ask him why he wants her there and then tell him why you dont want her there. Its YOUR day, and you should not have anyone at the wedding that you dont want or someone who makes you uncompfortable, especially someone your fiance has had relations with yah kno
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Uhh why is he even talking to her when he knws she still wants him??? Is she that important that she has to be in his life when he has u???
    spanisheyes552

Answer by spanisheyes552 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree you would not want any added drama. If her being there would upset you then she does not need to be invited. If you are confident that nothing will happen and she's not going to object in the middle of the wedding or something then go ahead and let her be there. At that point you can be the dramatic one if you have the flair, you are allowed as much pda as you want at your reception and you can flaunt that a bit in front of her to get the point across :) You can send the invite and she may not even come.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would be furious! Im a jealous person and if she showed up to my wedding hitting on my husband somebody would end up getting taken away on a stretcher with breathing tubes! and it wouldn't be me! lol :)
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 12:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Let him, so she can realize that he's marrying YOU and choosing to be with YOU and not her.
    iamrebecca

Answer by iamrebecca at 12:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Id b pissed off!!n & say wtf ? why would he be so insensitive & disrespectful. & wonder what am i getting myself into!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ask him if yo can ivite some of your exs that u have had sex with in the past to your wedding day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2011