What are some uncommon fertility tips?

I have been TTC for almost a year, and i feel like i have tried everything i know. Give me all you got, its starting to bum me out. I cant wait to hear and try your advice!

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you charted cervical mucus, cervical position and basal body temperature? Get the book Taking Charge Of your Fertility.

Charting can help you QUICKLY determine if there is an issue.

Also look at your diet? Maybe check into an Alkaline diet.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• At this point, your anxiety/tension over not conceiving could be hampering things a bit as well--so try to relax & have fun; making love is supposed to be FUN! not a chore!! Maybe some wine...?

I ^also recommend^ charting your BBT--it shows you when you are ovulating. In addition, maybe not having sex a few days before you expect your BBT to dip, so there's a nice "stockpile" of those fellas waiting. LOL
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 7:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• maybe make an OBGYN apointment to make sure everything is okay. I tried 6months to conceive my daughter and i got sick of getting my hopes up just to be let down, and the next month i just didnt think about it and i got pregnant and could not believe it untill i seen the ultrasound, now im trying for my second baby , on month 3 of trying and imgoing through the same feeling. Staring next month im just going to "let it happen on its own"
    tayysmommy

Answer by tayysmommy at 2:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011