Muscle Cramp?

On the top left of my belly button, I'm getting what feels like a slight muscle cramp, I've had them before BUT anyone know how to sooth them and why they appear?! It's kind of irritating me.

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All I can tell you is to walk and/or breath relaxingly.. Thats what I do. I'm almost 34 weeks and my stomach muscles tighten and feel like really bad cramps. But they only last for a minute or two then they go away. So try breathing slow and in a relaxing manner when you get them and see if that helps.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• use a heating pad.... =] ALWAYS helps...i went to the ER like 4 times cuz of that and now i know..i need a heating pad and Prilocect =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• hey ladies, thanks. yeah it went away. it like feels like the kind of cramp you get when you've been out running or walking.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Heating pad on the belly? My OBGYN said I couldn't do that...
    Bolman

Answer by Bolman at 5:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008