Vote Downs...

I'm noticing alot of questions where the answers got vote downs. I agree some answers are just screaming vote me down, but then there are some that seem as if just because they aren't agreeing with the OP they are voted down.

Why ask the question if your just going to vote down anyone who does not agree with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Well looky here, the vote down princess has paid us a visit, lol Take it as a compliment ladies that she's taking the time to vote us down. As all of you know time is very prescious!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It's amusing..vote downs don't do jack unless the answerer is anonymous, anyway. I don't vote people down unless they are being rude or the answer is totally off (like if the person doesn't comprehend the question). I've never voted down an answer to any of my questions, though.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Dont sweat the small stuff- & it's all small stuff. :p I reserve the vote downs for people who go beyond expressing their opinion, right to insulting & condescending. But on most days, I use up all my vote ups for the day :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Is it possible it's other people voting the answers down, and not just the OP?
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• agreed.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:42 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Wow, obviously after looking at the vote-downs on these answers, there is someone who is bore and just likes to vote people down. Seriously, is there a guy out there voting answers down? I don't know why it seems like a guy thing to do....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Because some people only want the answers they want to hear.

But unless you posted Anon it doesn't do anything to that person....or if you get a total of neg 6 then it will hide it.

If it makes them feel better..... whatever!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• LMAO now I must go cry! hehehe
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Some people on this site are lame! I suppose they have nothing better to do? I laugh my ass off when I get voted down for a different opinion.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ;)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2011