If you work from home...

What exactly do you know and how much do you make a month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• that is for me to know and for uncle sam to never find out lol there are jobs that pay around 8 hr and others 5 per hr sometimes it all depends where the company is located there are not to many companies that would pay more than 15 unless you have an especial training like web developer or something like that
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I started my own business and I only make money if I actually work!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I work my home based busines maybe 10 hours a week and make a nice corporate salary! I decide my own hours and m paycheck!!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 9:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I work with Internet CEO Moms. It is my own business so I choose my hours and my income continues to grow each month!! That's what is awesome about having your own business, you work on your time and not someone else's (well, except my son's) ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am employed by a local company that allows me to work from home and my income varies depending on the volume of work I do and how fast I turn it around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I work a Home Based Business as well and the money I make depends how much I put into it. When I do my parties and events, I can make $150 + for just 4-6 hours of my time. I love it!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I work from home and I'm a SAHM. I am a family child care provider. I make my own contract, with my contracted rates, and I close when I want to close. So, for example, I close about 4 weeks out of the year for family time--I do not get paid for this. I have written into my contract that I will receive 5 paid sick days per year. The clients know this when they sign the contract so it should not be an issue. I should note that I've never been closed for illness.

I do work very long days, and my hourly is low, close to about $2.00 per hour, per child. The tax benefits are fantastic!

When my children are a little older, I plan to open a non-profit child care center in my neighborhood.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 3:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I just started with BigCrumbs. All I do is find people who want to save some money (up to 80%) when they shop online and sign them up with BigCrumbs for free. When they shop I make a commission from everything they buy. I only just started but this month I've made about $100 and haven't spent a dime.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus, I make anywhere between $500 and $800 an month in my spare time, about 6 hours a week.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• http://www.guyandeva.com/polly

it's not a get rich quick..you have to work for it. Anyone that claims that you can get rich quick is lying to you.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 2:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2011