Is this ovulation or something else? adult content

i expected my last period to come jan 18th, i got it jan 27th-feb 5th!! and for about 5 days it was very heavy! going threw my tampons in 2-3 hrs! (that hasnt ever happened except after i had my son..) the last couple days it went back to normal. then 2 days after my period stopped i started spotting and its brown im still spotting and been having really bad cramps in the middle and on the right of my uterus? idk but its been really bad.
i have a dr appt tomorrow morning to get my iud checked so il ask her then, just thought id ask here first to see what you ladies thought.

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• Not Sure But I'll Bump Ya!
    NyasMommy1

Answer by NyasMommy1 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• This doesn't sound to me like ovulation. It sounds like something unusual, and it's a good thing you'll be able to ask your doctor tomorrow. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yea google said ovulation, lol wasnt sure what else to title it.
    momma_2b_2010

Comment by momma_2b_2010 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• thanks for the bump
    momma_2b_2010

Comment by momma_2b_2010 (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yea talk to your doctor but i have the same problem but i dont have an iud i just forget to take my bc at the same time and after my daughter was born i have always had heavy periods.. different hormonal changes..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 2:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• could be a pelvic infection i had to get my iud removed because i was getting infections all the time
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011