Does your dh still talk to his ex wife?

anybody elses dh still talk to there ex wifes and they dont have kids toghether? if so does it bother you?

twhite90

Asked by twhite90 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• HAHAHA!! NO! BUT they hatted each other! My DH does talk to an ex girl friend that I cant stand. She seems nice but issues came up so She will always be on that radar as a threat. I cant stand it when he talks to her, he even went and saw her at her work for a interview(she does radio) that took every ounce of trust and I still had issues with it! I dont think he would cheat b/c for the most part we are happy but I will always have that fear b/c thats unfortunately apart of who I am. I know I could ask him to stop talking to her(I did once and he did too but I asked him to talk to her to get some help on a memorial concert we wanted to get on the air)

Are you annoyed b/c they still get along or afraid he might go back to her or just kinda wondering? I think most people would have issues with it. GL hun.
    Granolamama3795

Answer by Granolamama3795 at 5:56 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• my Dh doesn't have an EX wife although I have an Ex that I still talk to. My DH is not bothered by this because he knows that I would never do anything to hurt him or our marriage. my EX and I were very close friends before we got together, I thought we were going to get married and have a great life. Well life didn't turn out that way and it took years to get over him. Now we are great friends again and we even see him on holidays and that sort of thing. He now has someone else in his life and we have both moved on.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• well when we first got together he would go over there all the time.she called him one night  and came and got him, he came back about 3 hours later drunk.well she moved out of town so I'm not worried about him cheating i guess it just bothers me.when ever she calls he goes outside or to the bedroom and they talk for hours and it drives me crazy.

twhite90

Comment by twhite90 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Hmmmmmmmmm this doesn't sound so good.. there is no need to talk to an ex if there is no kids involved..and if she wanted to pick him up--she should've picked you BOTH up...by him dissing you to spend time with her--especially talking for HOURS on the phone..is a big reg flag. He may not have cheated with her..but he may simply like the "attention" she was giving him. However, HER intentions are most likely trying to pursuay him back to HER. I would simply call her myself--or better---secretly put her number on his cell phone "reject list"..that way--if she ever tries to call him--it would go straight to voicemail--and he wouldn't even notice most likely. Or you can go online and block her number from his cell phone as well. If she comes over to ask why this happened--YOU be the one to let her know she is an "ex" for a reason.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes, in fact she is babysitting our girls tonight so we can catch a movie and go out to eat. My husband lost his mother at age 10 due to brain cancer. He met his ex when he was 13. They got married but it was enulled due to him being so young. He has never been attracted to her, but she was more like a mother/ older sister figure. They didn't have the relationship that him and I have. She is so great to my girls. My mother lives so far off, and so she is there meemee. This lady has been thru a lot, having three strokes in a year has played a toll on her mentally, emotionally, and physically. She lives for my girls, as she says. Im so blessed to have her in my life.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011