FOOT TATOOS ?

SO I WANT TO GET A TATOO ON THE TOP OF MY FOOT AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ONE AND REMEMBERS OR KNOWS HOW LONG IT TOOK TO HEAL ? ? ENOUGH TO WEAR SOCKS AND SHOES

kyiahsmommy

Asked by kyiahsmommy at 2:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Owwwwwww sounds painful lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yea i have other tatoos and everyone says that the most painful ones are on bones.. but all of mine are and they didnt hurt that bad..they are kinda addicting after the first one..
    kyiahsmommy

Comment by kyiahsmommy (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have one on the top of my right foot...it really didn't hurt to bad...I got it in the summer time and just wore flip flops for a couple days until it didn't hurt to wear real shoes
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Why would you want to do that?
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have 10 tattoos [I can hide them all] I don't have one on my foot, but I know it took a week for mine to heal; I use A&D baby cream to help it to stay moist and not scab. I think a week or so, your tattoo artist is supposed to give you care instructions just so you know
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 10:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have one on my foot it goes from the top kinda to the outside of my foot! The guy told me i couldnt wear shoes/socks for i think he said 2 weeks might have been 1(i didnt pay attention because i never wear shoes im a sandals girl lol) but that strap hurt like hell!!
    nyyankeecutee

Answer by nyyankeecutee at 2:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011