Are you that person in the family that everyone comes to with problems? vent*

are you that person in the family that everyone comes to with problems?

if you are then you know what im going threw its like other peoples problems plus mine and its stressing me out. I mean i love being the person that gives advice,and the person that everyone vents to BUT It gets stressful

so let me vent: well today i goto pick up my daughters from school and get my refund($30.00) because my 6 year old didn't get to go on the field trip(read my other post for info on that) well the teacher goes on and on about NO refunds and telling me that its my daughters fault that she didnt get to go..she goes on and on and on about this stupied school policy so i snap &say:F*ck the f*ckn school policy the damb schools has its f*ckn priorites mixed up,she says well if you feel that way you should speak with the principle i say:to hell with the damb principal he doesnt do his job anyway well after that omw to my car officer Knight (the deputy of the school) comes up to me and started telling that he"s gonna have to give a ticket because the sign says:NO profanity " WTF OK whatever so got the damb ticket ,well i get to my car and get it i then call my oldest (8) and tell her im in the front of the school and to hurry up because i had a doctors appointment...well the mother of the girl that was bullying my daughter(read my other post for more info on this)walks up to my car i started to roll down the window BUT good thing i didnt because 3 other woman jumps out of the car and starts banging on my window cursing me out and all this other stuff saying stuff like:"B*tch you got my daughter suspended,B*tch you got my duaghter seeing a counslor ,and you got all these white folks in my damb business",get out the car so i can whip your ass,if you think my daughter beat your daughters ass then watch what i do to you<

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I can't stand the way the schools are being run these days. The children that get bullied are getting bullied as well from the adults at the school. I am not sure where you live or if you are a SAHM but you should look into homeschooling your children! It offers great rewards and is so much less drama and $$. There are software curriculumns that practically teach the children; I use switched on schoolhouse.

I was sitting in the class with my kids till the end when I decided I had enough of the system. I pulled them out, quite my job and started homeschooling. I don't look back!

Yes, I am the peron they come to...I usually have a line at my door in the morning...lol...I will start charging a quarter soon ; )
    Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 3:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree I hate the way things are done at school these days and I have actually thought about home schooling my children. I am not sure that the school is helping my children or even educating them in a way that I see fit. I never thought i would be a parent to home school because I believe in the socialization and the other benefits that school offers.

If I were you I would write a letter to the superintendent of schools and see what he has to say. If you aren't getting anywhere with the teacher or the principal. I would also ask them for the policy book that shows you can't have you money back because your DD didn't go on her field trip.

Good Luck!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I know you're venting, but did you really think you'd get any results behaving like that - in an Elementary school? Why don't you write the Superintendent, or call their office and ask for an appointment to discuss the issues?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes,..and the main reason is because most of my close frinds and family know I give "readings." (not that I am always 100% correct everytime..but because of that, I find myself hiding from certain ppl these days since I get often what we call "vampires"..where they just suck and drain our energies..lol...I one time had a family member who would call me and keep me on the phone almost EVERY night (she lived states away), for up to 3am my time...she was draining...all because she was obsessed with "readings"....and it was sad because I had to cutt off our relationship eventually (and I really didn't want to)..sigh......I think part of the reasons ppl come to ppl like us is because we are too nice..or we are the types who have a hard time saying "no." I also seem to attract too many "moochers" and "needy neighbors" who ask me for favors constantly.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• this is why I homeschool
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am the family confidant, psychologist, last minute baby sitter, hair stylist, and clothing store, jewelry store, shoe store, and grocery store, diner and banker. But believe it or not, I've been known as public enemy number one because I say' "no, no, and no".
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2011