I SAY!!!

EAT WHAT YOU WANNA EAT!
BE WHO YOU WANNA BE!
DRINK WHAT YOU WANNA DRINK!
SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY!
THINK WHAT YOU WANNA THINK!
BE WHO YOU WANNA BE WITH!

WE HAVE ONE!!!! ONE! ONE LIFE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTERLIFE IS OUT THERE BUT WE CAN LIVE RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWW, SO DO IT. WHO CARES WHAT YOUR MOM, BF, HUSBAND, WIFE, SPOUSE, PARENT, GODMOTHER WHATEVER SAYS. BE YOUUUUUUUUU!

YOU YOU YOU! LIVE LIVE LIVE LIFE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This is great in theory, but if I ate what I wanted to eat I would be the next one on that show Heavy! If I said what I wanted to say I wouldn't have anybody in my life anymore. If I would be who I want to be I would be in debt up to my ears!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

•  

Yay!

bowing down

Let's all be on the JERRY SPRINGER/MAURY POVICH SHOW!

we rockwoohoo

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If i ate what i wanted i would be fat. And if i said what i wanna i would be fired. If i drank what i wanted to i would be drunk all the time. It is a fun theory but would reck my life. CONTROL is the answer. Lol.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Love the idea but really cant in this world. We may have the freedom to do these things but even the people who say they are open minded can get pissy real fast when you speak your mind! We can eat what we want to eat but with all the stuff they do to food now a days its scary to eat most these things in stores these days and I try to be who I want to be but I need more money to do that(I know that sounds selfish but it would be for my family, not for me to spend on a big house or a bunch of cars, that just doesn't interest me in the slightest! Now buying my mom a new car or taking them on a trip somewhere special would be awesome! but alas I'm broke and were stuck with what we got :) I'm happy with my life but would sure love to treat others once and awhile))
    Granolamama3795

Answer by Granolamama3795 at 5:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I say if you can eat what you want to eat, eat it. If there will be a consequence, you have to consider that in your decision making process. So, if I were someone who would gain weight if I ate chips, I'd have to include the weight gain in my decision of if I really wanted to eat it...if I really wanted to eat it, either I would gain the weight, or I'd use a counter measure, such as working out. That's how I live my life, as much as possible...so I agree with the original post-er. I'm all for living my life my way...only one life to live y'all. :)
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 6:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i pretty much do all of that but in reality it doesnt make you any happier, healthier, or richer than it did if you followed all the rules.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Being in my 50's you learn that It doesn't matter what people say. It's your life and you should enjoy it.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I prefer to eat healthy when I want to eat.
    Kill them with kindness when I want to tell them to die.
    Drink ice tea over anything else because alcohol makes me sick
    And I do think what I want to think since no one can really read minds.

Answer by gemgem at 8:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Moderation in everything is key to success.
    Rude and interesting are NOT the same thing.
    Do the above mentioned things as long as you are not harming yourself or those around you.
    I may only get one life, but I don't live on this planet alone, so I do have a certain amount of responsibility to those around me..esp my family and friends. If I lived only for me and only in this very moment, I would be a very rude selfish, hurtful person
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2011