7 month old??

my 7 month old makes this silly sound..we call it his dinosaur growl..any other silly babies?

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 3:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter loves to growl, bark, meow, and much more they get cuter and cuter the more they know!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 3:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My 7 month old growls too! We call him our little monster baby. He also makes wookie noises (when he's laying on his back he gurgles and it's so funny!) My best friend gave him a little bite of ice cream and he kept leaning forward and opening his mouth for more. I told her not to give him any more and he started growling at her too! She thought it was so funny. I'm going to be sad when he stops his growling. It's too cute.
    Anna_Lee

Answer by Anna_Lee at 3:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• my son makes lots of noises but one I just couldnt handle! Thankfully he only did it for a week. It was this whining (we call it a pterodactyl cry) but it sounded SO whiny . Not so cute at all!! Now hes back to his normal sounds and those are adorable! I know he was experimenting with his vocals but so glad that sound is over! LOL
    Granolamama3795

Answer by Granolamama3795 at 5:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• lol how cute
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My 7 month old growls too and he fake coughs to get attention and when you ask him if he is ok he just laughs!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My 4 month old makes a squawk like a pterodactyl.. He also hoots like an owl-lol
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 7:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• OMG my youngest did that too! it almost sounded like a demonic growl because it was "two-toned" it was really creepy! shes 12 months old now and still does it from time to time.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• my 9 week old growls at me. its funny.
    LoveMyLos

Answer by LoveMyLos at 11:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2011