Looking for advice/your experiences!

Hey ladies! I'm looking for some advice/help. My daughter is now in elementary school and I'm on the PTA and were going to be doing a little fundraiser event (raise money for field trips and it'll be fun for the kids.) Me and a few other moms and teachers are going to get "pied" in the face by the kids. If any of you have been pied before I'm wondering what I can expect haha? And I'm not sure what to wear for it...I've seen a woman on here asking about something similar and getting dressed up for it. I like that idea but I'm open to advice.

Thank you!  

Erinh1985a

Asked by Erinh1985a at 5:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 4 (-11 Credits)
  • I have never done this but as far as clothes go I would go out and buy a cheap, pretty, blouse off the clearance racks so it becomes a throw away if necessary and still looks pretty. And black slax that I could sacrifice if need be. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i was going to say dont wear clothes that you want to keep. but getting nice clothes from maybe the salvation army or good will so you can pitch them when you are done is a good idea and hope the kid that pies you is a really bad aim lol good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes, wear something nice that you buy used, I've been cream pied and it was hard to get out of my clothes. I'd also recommend putting your hair into a bun, it's deceptively hard to get out afterwards!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Use a hair band to put your hair back. If you wear contacts, TAKE THEM OUT!!!!
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Wow, you truly are adventurous and daring ! If I were you, I'd wear :

A nice colourful top, perhaps cotton, so that I can remove stains easily.
    Flat shoes (not too high hills anyway), to make sure I can run, play, perhaps dance to the school music, and won't trip !
    My hair would get funny anyway, so I'd have it straight / down.

The idea is to have fun, laugh a lot and do it for the kids, so wear something comfortable, something you won't regret if it gets a persistent stain.

HAVE FUN !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• wear a pair of scrubs or something you won't mind getting ruined.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011