What is wrong with this picture?

I saw a status on facebook this morning that made me wanna give someone a V-8 slap... She is asking for someone to help her out and give her $100 to help pay her rent. Sweetie....... maybe you shouldn't have paid your internet bill this month if you only use it to ask for money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• i think she just got home from chuck e cheese and didnt know what she was doing
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Why do people always assume everyone pays for internet? Some places it is included in rent or they have a business center with computers/internet access, the library, a friends house, a relatives house, free wifi spots, internet lounges or even piggy backing on someone elses unsecured wireless... Any number of ways to get free internet. Also most internet is not $100 a month it is $10 for dial up, she would still need $90. It is 35 for mine, she would still need 65. Maybe something happened had she had to pay a co-pay for the hospital, maybe she had an unexpected car repair she had to take care of in order to continue to get to work to make money. I would hope I could ask my FRIENDS for help with out ridicule. Not that I would go about it that way but the fact is, you her so called friend are on here bashing her for asking for help. I guess I will get voted down for this but that's okay. This is just how I feel about.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:57 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Asking for money on FB is crass, reagrdless. Could she have been on a public Internet server though (library, etc.)?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Doubtful.... She was on at 3am.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I think even if I was desperate my pride would prevent me from asking on facebook.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i dont have the internet. im on my daughters laptop that she is paying for sitting in my home (rent paid lol) but she picks uup wifi where we are
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Maybe she was drunk? :) I can't imagine doing that.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I dont pay for internet, but if I had to I can assure you my rent would be paid first
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• some nerve
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• well there are sites where you can ask for people to pay for your boob job i guess she just figured "hey, maybe that works for my rent ,too" lmao
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2011