2nd day of no cycle.

I need help with my calculations for my cycle. My last start date was January 14th and end date was January 20th. When counting to your next cycle date you begin at the start date of your previous cycle So.....if I counted right it would have been 28 days yesterday. Its now the second day and my cycle still hasn't started. I took a test yesterday and it came up negative but I am thinking that maybe it might be too early. How long should I wait to test if my cycle doesn't start?

Wiccangirl24

Asked by Wiccangirl24 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Tests are very accurate nowadays. They usually work before your missed period. You are probably just late. I'm sorry. I would keep checking though. Give it another couple of days and take another test.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 7:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Is your cycle actually 28 days? 28 days is average so thats usually what you read but most people don't actually have 28 day cycles.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Its now day 3 and still no cycle. I am not sure what to do.
    Wiccangirl24

Comment by Wiccangirl24 (original poster) at 7:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• your prob just late if you always have a regular 28 day cycle the test would be pos by now
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 8:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2011