Going to dr. tomorrow.

I have a drs. appt. tomorrow for my 31wk. I have been having issues lately. Not with baby but with my body. My fingers got stuck half way closed yesterday. And my bones and joints hurt. And I can not stop throwing up. Everytime I eat I throw it up after like 15min. What should i ask her and is there really anything she could do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would if I were you.. You never know what could happen and it could be something serious.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes indeed you should ask. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Always tell your doctor everything. There may be something weird going on that they wouldn't know about otherwise, or, at the very least, they'll make you feel better by telling you that you're perfectly healthy.

Everything you've mentioned above sounds like normal pregnancy stuff to me, so I wouldn't really worry, just make sure to bring it up next time you see your doc. Some women get morning sickness in their third trimester, and joint pain is very common. Lots of people get carpal tunnel while pregnant, so you might be dealing with that as well. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008