When did your belly pop?

I am 19 weeks and i have a belly but it hasnt poped yet my friend is 23 weeks preg and her belly poped and its way out their when does this happen?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 8:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean, when do you start to show, or are you talking about your belly button? Everyone is different. I began to show very early, but in 2 pregnancies I never had my belly button pop out. I was really large too.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• By month 3 i had a little baby bump, By 4 months the whole world could tell i was pregant. Every woman starts to show all at different times.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Everyone is different. As well as every pregnancy. With my 1st, I didn't show till I was 7 1/2 months along. With my 2nd, the mere "thought" of conception put me in maternity clothes. LMAO.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2011