What the hell is he thinking?

okay yesterday i made a post about how lazy my kids are and so on. and that hubby flipped out on them and how my daughters boyfriend basically lives with us and does nothing. well his son called yesterday and he is in trouble with his mother. she took his car away and so on told him that if he didnt straighten up she was kicking him out so what does dear hubby do? tells him he can come and stay with us. yes i realize that is his son but we are trying to get rid of people from our house not add more. what is his deal?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• ok what i am getting from this is your hubby's son got in trouble with his mom and now wants to come live with dad. so what's he going to do when he gets in trouble there? go back to mom's. i'm all for helping out my children but sometimes the best way to help them is to let them figure it out on their own. it doesn't sound like his mom kicked him out. sounds like she is just telling him to straighten up and be responsible. how are our children suppose to learn responsibility if there is someone to always bail them out?
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The deal is its his son and he wants him to come live there with him if the sons mom doesnt want him. I have 5 kids and my older kids have come home more often then I can count and we have had too many people in our home before. In those cases my husband would maybe say something to me about too many people in the house, but I explained to him they are my children and if they ever need somewhere to go my home is their home. Maybe that is how your husband sees it. What if it were your child?

Answer by gemgem at 8:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• thats my point hubby wants me to kick my kids out but he's bringing his in how fair is that
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• exactly tanper. we went through this with his oldest son when he didnt want to follow moms rules he came and lived with dad when he realized he couldnt get away with shit with us he'd go back to mom this went on for like three years now his youngest son is starting it. but see i am the one that has to deal with it all. i will have to be here with him cuz my husband works seven days a week. i will have to drive him back and forth to school and work. i will have to do his laundry.etc. and he wont appreciate any of it cuz as soon as he gets mad he'll run back to mommy til the next time
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2011